Successively lead by 3 generations Ė and globally active since its incorporation.
In 1912 Ernst Komrowski and his partner Carl Dobbertin founded an iron and steel trading business in Hamburg, which would become the foundation of the 90-year old organisation. Lead by Komrowski, the companyís activities were rapidly expanded to European and international markets. The company grew consistently and specialised in various branches.
In 1969, the founderís grandson joined the company and assumed, management of it 8 years later. With his flair for identifying trends in international markets, he was able to increase the companyís operational markets and business segments. Today, the group has more than 500 employees in 15 countries across Europe, Asia, South and Latin America and Africa and offers its customers a wide range of international trading, industrial, financial and martime services.
2003 marked the start of Ernst Peterís sonís activities in the group. He uses his extensive know-how and specialisation in financial services to provide the company with a new momentum and added value for the customers.